You are here: Bonaire / Terms and Conditions / Copyright
Date: January 22nd, 2017
Terms and Conditions / Copyright
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE BELOW, YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND AGREE TO ABIDE THEREBY.
This Agreement permits the limited use of the materials found on the Bonaire-TravelGuide.com internet site. You must read this agreement carefully.
If you agree to comply with the herein set forth terms and conditions, you will have access as described below:
This website has been compiled with the greatest of care. Nevertheless, it is possible that the website may contain inaccuracies.
Neither WorldWide TravelGuide b.v., The Netherlands, nor any other participating party will assume legal liability or responsibility for any
direct or indirect damages incurred as a result of information or other facts provided on the website www.Bonaire-TravelGuide.com.
All this is to be understood in the broadest sense of the term. Accessing this website is entirely at the website visitor's own account and
risk. Neither WorldWide TravelGuide b.v., nor any other participating party will assume legal liability or responsibility for any direct or
indirect damages incurred as a result of visiting this website. Neither WorldWide TravelGuide b.v., nor any other participating party will assume
legal liability or responsibility for the unavailability of the website www.Bonaire-TravelGuide.com.
References and links to other websites have been included for information/advertising purposes. The content of the websites or links is not controlled
by WorldWide TravelGuide b.v., therefore WorldWide TravelGuide b.v. does not assume responsibility or legal liability for this content.
Framing this website is prohibited. This website and the content of this website are protected by copyrights and/or other intellectual ownership rights under Dutch Law.
It is not permitted to reproduce, use, sell, rent or exploit in any way this website or parts thereof without the express written permission of WorldWide TravelGuide b.v..
WorldWide TravelGuide B.V. hereby grants to you a nonexclusive opportunity to use the wallpapers contained in the site, provided that you agree to
- You may download and use the wallpaper or desktop for single personal use only.
- WorldWide TravelGuide B.V. retain all rights of ownership, copyright and future use of the designs. WorldWide TravelGuide B.V. considers the designs valuable.
You agree to treat the designs just as you would any other copyrighted or protected material, such as a book. You may not copy the wallpapers for anything other
than a single use as a desktop wallpaper.
- You agree not to modify, adapt or change any of the contained desktop designs or wallpapers.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WALLPAPERS ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE AS TO THEIR ORIGINALITY OR EFFECTIVENESS. WORLDWIDE TRAVELGUIDE B.V. MAKE NO
WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, ORIGINALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL WALLPAPERS OR ANY PARTIES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH BE RESPONSIBLE TO END USER FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS, SUITS OR LIABILITIES,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, COPYRIGHT OR INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS EVEN IF
WALLPAPERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS.
- You may not sell, distribute, reproduce or otherwise benefit from the wallpaper.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
- This Agreement will automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms and conditions.
- This Agreement may be modified only upon the written approval of an authorized representative of WorldWide TravelGuide B.V., The Netherlands.